• Wish U Were Here Dolls are $42 each *Order 3 or more dolls and receive 10% OFF at the checkout*
• Wish U Were Here Dolls are 32cm tall (white on the front with pic)
• Boy material on the back (for Boy owner)
• Images are permanently dyed onto a polyester fabric and are machine washable (cold, in a wash bag)
• Backing fabric - please see "backing fabric options" page if you would like to choose, otherwise I choose the material for the backing of your doll, I use only the best and latest quality designer cotton fabrics (you can specify a colour if you would prefer to but I will choose the print).
I can use backing fabric that is sentimental to you, a shirt etc (must be cotton or have no stretch). Fabric can be posted to me, just contact me for details.
NOTE: Wish U Were Here Dolls items are handmade with love and we want to make sure that they always reach you safely. For this reason I offer trackable prepaid satchel post only.
Once you have ordered it usually takes 14-18 days from when I receive your useable photo to complete your order. I understand because your loved one is away a lot there might be difficulties in getting a photo to me so you can email the photo when you are ready (within 6 months please otherwise your order will be void) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds will only be given up to 6 weeks after the date of your order (as long as photo hasn't already been processed). A $5 admin fee will be deducted.
Please include your (NAME U ORDERED IN).
HOW TO TAKE THE PHOTO
• The photo must be hi res, Smart Camera Photos are fine. Please check the resolution before sending to ensure it is the highest resolution we can get :)
• THE IDEAL PHOTO -Please have the subject stand with feet together and arms directly by sides, folded in front or clasped behind or in front. Natural lighting is best. I can work with photos that are not full length. Please feel free to email me photos you do have at email@example.com and I can advise you as to which would work best.
•Try to avoid cut off heads or feet. :)
*** If your photo is of a loved one no longer with us, I understand you may not have a photo meeting the above criteria. Please contact me and I am happy to work with a photo you do have. Some photos from the hips up can work.